International English Programme
SBI's International English Programme is designed for international students wishing to visit Bali for intensive English language study with native speaker teachers.
Our students come from a mixture of different countries including Brazil, Spain, Russia, Japan, China and Korea as well as from Indonesia.
SBI's international students study in a mix of private focus classes and group conversation classes and students can select 9, 12 or 15 hours a week of study.
At SBI we regularly arrange teacher/student outings and events and this provides students with a great opportunity to practice English and enjoy Bali with new friends.
After taking an online placement test SBI students can also request a free online introduction class before they arrive in Bali.
SBI's academic team designs personal study plans for each student based on English level, course preference and preferred study intensity.
See academic course options here
While studying at SBI each students' English language development is monitored by a personal academic mentor and all students are presented with a learning pack and receive monthly reports.
Accommodation and transport support is also provided for students who require assistance with bookings.
This programme is available for those who are 18 years + and a passport holding national of countries permitted entry to Indonesia.
- 9/12/15 hours a week of English language study
- Study Materials
- Academic Mentor
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Access to common room facilities(Billiards, Ping Pong and Lounge)
- Drinking water, tea and coffee.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Assistance with visa arrangements
- Accommodation - This is not included in the price and most students stay within walking/short riding distance at a recommended guest house close the learning center
- Airfares from home location to and from Bali
- Travel insurance-all students are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance to cover them for the entirety of their stay in Bali
- Study Bali International coordinates with international students to advise on visa types
Standard weekly schedules consist of 9/12/15 hours of study a week however students can also request customized study intensities.